1&1 IONOS is a leading provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services, and hosting with more than eight million customer contracts. The product portfolio offers everything that companies need to be successful in the cloud: from domains to classic websites and do-it-yourself solutions, from online marketing tools to full-fledged servers and IaaS solutions. The portfolio is aimed at freelancers, small businesses, and consumers as well as enterprise customers with complex IT requirements.
Job Tasks & Functions
You are managing all aspects of the Go-To-Market to position 1&1 IONOS successfully in the French Market. You are heading a small Sales and Marketing Team and report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Develop the 1&1 IONOS brand in the French market in alignment with the global brand strategy.
- Develop and implement new growth strategies for the customer inflow. Drive localization of the Marketing Approach (e.g. Social Media, Communication, Campaigns and Events and funnel management).
- Plan and manage the Budget for the French Marketing activities.
- Monitor and manage the P&L for the French market (in collaboration with relevant partners).
- Close alignment and collaboration with all relevant internal partner within 1&1 IONOS and corporate partner United Internet Group. Prospectively build up and manage the French Sales & Marketing Team.
You have a strong background in online sales and marketing, in depth market experience in the French market, and knowledge of cutting edge trends. You have several years of professional experience in one of the following industries: Webhosting, Domain, IaaS, SaaS, Telecom or Internet industry. You have a degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Experienced in development and implementation of positioning, pricing and campaigns.
- High intercultural skill-set, social competence and internationally experienced.
- Passionate Leader and Entrepreneur, ability motivate teams within a matrix environment (influencing also within informal responsibility, stakeholder management).
- Manager with Can-Do and Self-Starter Attitude, Negotiation Skills and assertiveness.
- You have fluent French and English skills. German as further language is an advantage
Reference code: BE-TKoe-1908019